Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Wonderful Day 01/07/2009

Tat day, Im late le , somemore I can't find Regina house and
Iris house (but very sweat, she keep say orange orange,wher to find orange??)
nvm , so we had reach late to her house , that time was around 10 something.
After Reached, the 1st thing most important was
make breakfast lo!!!! all hungry already!!!!
(btw , iris was eat a bit during the time she waiting us...)

And tis is every1 won believe it!!!
I'm cooking , OMG
and some1 ask me "boleh makan ke??"
hmph , quite hurt me de , ok??

This is the 2nd chef of tat day,
quess who??
^^
thx , ur egg is wonderfull

See this 4 big guy doing wat while all girls and me busy in the kitchen??

Wow , sexy leg Chester have....

Another unbelieve case!!!!
Albert also b the 3rd chef...
ur toast is nice also ^^

Orange juice and Soya for the Breakfast.
Finally, My job done...
oh ya, thx for Carmen and Regina for helping me a lot tat day..


Tang Tang Tang Tang!!!
Yeah , me and Vivian de geng leh!!!
Btw, Albert, Shawn & Chee Sum still working hard inside kitchen..

And this we having for our breakfast tat day ^^


Ask Xiao Ding Dong how it's taste??
^^

BTW
I don have the swimming picture lah ,
aiyo u all everytime take de picture pls upload

Post By Siang

No comments:

Post a Comment